Children should arrive in dance attire no more than 15 minutes before class begins and MUST be picked up right after class. The studio will not be responsible for students who leave the building, or who are left unattended after their class. The parents of students who are left for more than half an hour after their class has finished will be charged a $25.00 sitting fee.
The studio will not be responsible for personal property.
Please note: All students that need to change clothes must do so in the bathrooms.
Students should have proper attire by October 1; bodysuits, tights and proper dance shoes.
- Girls wear white tap, ballet, jazz and gymnastics shoes.
- Boys wear black tap, ballet, jazz and white gymnastics shoes.
- (PLEASE NOTE IF WHITE JAZZ IS NOT AVAILABLE TAN IS ACCEPTABLE)
- Please ask which style of shoes your child will be required to wear for their classes.
NO STREET SHOES, NO PANTS, NO SHIRTS! Bike shorts and stretch pants are allowed over bodysuits in substitution for tights. If a student does not have on proper dance attire, they will not be allowed to attend class. All dancewear may be purchased at the dancing school. We have a large selection of dancewear to choose from. Hair must be tied back. All students must have a dance bag or box. All shoes and ballet bags & boxes must be marked with student’s full name. All dance bags should be sent into the dance room with the students. Only students will be permitted in the classroom during class time. Viewing of classes is not permitted by parents or other guests.
DANCE WEAR ATTIRE:
Body Suits $12.00 & Up
Tights $6.00 & Up
Ballet Slippers $20.00
Tap Shoes $24.00
Boys Tap Shoes $40.00
Ballet Bags $12.00 & Up
Gymnastic Shoes $25.00
Jazz Shoes $30.00
- NO SMOKING IN STUDIO
- NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR GUM IN STUDIO
- NO EATING OR DRINKING IN SUDIO – NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO JEWELRY WORN IN CLASS
- NO CLASS WITHOUT DANCE SHOES AND ATTIRE